House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Stratawise and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond Stratawise’ control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with Stratawise, a Stratawise sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Stratawise (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Stratawise is not the owner of the land. Stratawise has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Referral Reward Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid from 10 October 2017 (“Start Date”) until notified otherwise (“End Date”) (collectively, “the Promotion Period”).
- This offer involves a $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) AUD referral payment to persons that successfully refer a client to BGC Residential Pty Ltd t/a Stratawise during the Promotion Period.
- The referral payment is paid for each client that is referred, with no maximum amount set of persons that can be referred (i.e. one person successfully referred equals a $1,000 referral payment; two persons successfully referred equals a $2,000 referral payment).
- NB: client is to be viewed as the party/ies to a building contract. Should there be two or more persons named on a contract, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions they are to be viewed as one client.
- To be eligible to receive this offer, the referrer must:
- Be over the age of eighteen years
- Have their Sales Consultant submit the referrer’s details at deal submission
- Referred persons must be new clients to Stratawise.
- The $1,000 referral payment will be paid within thirty (30) days to the referrer when the referred customer’s home has commenced construction (slab down stage).
- You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
- You must disclose to your friend or family member about the existence of this offer when engaging in the referral.
- You must not make any representations about Stratawise’s service / product that is outside of your knowledge. Stratawise holds no liability for any representations made by third parties that have not been approved by Stratawise.
- All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are the responsibility of the referrer. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
- This offer is a promotional offer only and is not to be considered as an engagement of employment or otherwise.
- Stratawie reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this promotion if considered necessary, without notice.
- Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Stratawise makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Stratawise does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Stratawise will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
[to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Stratawise has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Stratawise liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Stratawise negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Stratawise; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Stratawise to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Stratawise has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Stratawise officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Stratawise officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Stratawise.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.